Sunday, September 11, 2005

oh how I forget how much i love dave matthews and his band!

Holy Show! Kaiya and I had a fabulous european tailgate party in the parking lot at Red Rocks. We missed the entire opening band act, but we really didn’t care. Things I didn’t necessarily realize until tonight:
  • Dave Matthews fans are a relaxed laid-back nice group of blokes.
  • Dave Matthews is so much more impressive live.
  • Boyd Tinsley is unbelievable on the fiddle played like a violin.

I knew that I would not be able to express myself fully after this show. It was just so surreal. He opened with Don't burn the pig and the play list just got better and better. The crowd chanted tp hear Halloween Dave stopped conferenced with his band mates and the crowd got their wishes. Dream Girl, Lie in our graves, Stand up & Louisiana Bayou live, were all enough to reduce a grown man to tears. I held back.

No comments: