Thursday, September 29, 2005

a filth obsession

class was lame. I learned today that it actually takes me longer to drive to school than to ride my bike.

I got my evaluation at work and got the old "what are your aspirations" talk. It was fun!

Eric, Julie and I had some drinks and really good food at Sputnik. Daniel and Michael joined us and we all went next door to the Hi-Dive. Julie said the Dj was horrific or something. I though he was great!!! OK, its time to talk about Bill. Bill is the bartender that only Julie seems to think is gods gift to women and gay men. Bill looks like "Filth" aka "Erotic Hipster". Erotic Hipster (dubbed by Daniel and Michael.) is this short skinny dude with cartoon like black hair (similar to Bill's.) The guy is good looking, no doubt but, it seems that everyone has a special place in their heart for Erotic Hipster, unlike Bill.. thats all Julie!! Oh well ya see Erotic Hipster aka Filth has a tattoo on his arm that reads FILTH. It's really quite dirty but, so intriguing. Filth is ubiquitous within the hipster community. As always, the Hi-Dive was a blast!

No comments: