Sunday, October 02, 2005

really must you poeple bitch so much about my drinking blog!

Before I go further I must blog about Lipgloss last night. I took my harem out. Michael F. showed as well. That was a nice surprise. OK I wasn't incredibly surprised to see him. What else is one to do on Friday night?

I love my beer girl. I wish I knew her name. She's very nice. She gives me beer. I like that in a beer girl.

I must say the bathrooms at La Rumba/Lipgloss are most excellent. They actually have an attendent. The attended hands you a towel to wipe your hands. They also have a candy dish with assorted Jolly Ranchers and Packs of Cool Menthol Cigarettes if you happen to be nic-fitting while you pee or take a dump. I LOVE TO PEE AT LIPGLOSS! Last night I excused myself a couple times to get another Jolly Rancher or to rob another menthol.

It appears that Lipgloss is starting to loose its edgy quality. I really do enjoy it tho. Geez, what’s next already!!!

Burger King was a cluster as usual. They forgot my damned Enormous Omelet Sandwich. We had to turn back! It all worked out in the end I got free hash brown rounds and 2 cigarettes from some chicks in line. We were the Fat Girls Club on wheels for Christ sake and I was their leader!!

OK, I'm really gonna focus on not bloging about drinking so much. This Blog might get dreadfully boring all of a sudden.

No comments: