Wednesday, September 28, 2005

perplexing texting!

The world has gone mad texting each other. It quite convenient. We never have to talk to each other, or we can text each other when we normally couldn’t talk (eg. class, boring meetings.) My Philosophy professor chewed a girl out the other day for texting. It was humorous. I personally enjoy the text. Although, I find people texting while talking in person to others. This act is rude! I can't wait for Beep-Boop to get as hot as texting. As always Europe was crazed with texting years ago (like 4.) Although the trend of following Europe's lead gives me hope for an end to the US obesity problem. :-)


tuesday
Woke up late for some reason. Hung over from chicken I suppose. Made it to coffee then lunch with Kaiya and Eric. OK, I like Racines but, their food is so so-so. Eric and I made it to the gym which was good for me. Eric does know what he's doing there, although I don't know if I am the best judge of that. I then persuaded him to attend this little cocktail party at Tish Z's. She has a great view! We had wine and pizza. It was very nice. Ashley invited us to her and TJ's new condo to see it. It is so amazing!!!

No comments: