Monday, August 22, 2005

the official summer is over post

School is back in! This is like my 40th semester of college and I don't quite see the light at the end of the tunnel. Being back on campus is great tho. Lots to look at. I was able to get up and go to class but quickly lost all motivation and I have been surfing all afternoon. Soon I have to motivate and go to Common Grounds and see Chris Y. The weather could not have been more perfect for the first day of classes for the aurarians. OK I guess the weather is like always perfect in Denver, Co. Tonight is our Homeowners association annual meeting. It should be interesting, but I hope not.

2nd annual Emerson Plaza Homeowners association meeting.
Ruth, Susan and Linda stepped down and our new board member is Kaiya. Eric and Todd stayed on the board. The meeting was smooth and painless lasting only about 40 minutes. It was a great turnout with about 12 out of 17 owners attending. Its hard to believe we have all been here a year. Cheers to another successful year at the Plaza!

Mindy, Susan, Eric, Bennett & I took a nice stroll up to capital hill and back down. We stopped to frolic in the Hungarian Freedom Park fountain. I wish I had my camera (which isn't working at the moment.) We moved on the Governers Park (The park not the bar) and played on the tire swing for a while.
Eric and I ate some Benny's take out eh! then met up with Ben and rode to the Kentucky Inn. A small hole in the wall neighborhood bar on So. Pearl. Smay and Angi had met one of our coworkers Jill and her boyfriend Chris for cocktails and Pool. A lovely time. We attempted to eat at Breakfast King but they were having they're stove hoods cleaned. It's nice to hear that every once in a while. We opted for Denver Diner.

No comments: