Wednesday, August 24, 2005

the great chili debacle

What started as a very unproductive day ended up to be ridiculously productive. Went to the campus to buy some books. I stood in this horribly long line. The books were only $118 whew. Of course that was only 1/3 of my required texts. Met Tony for tea at The Market. Grocery shopped. Dinner with Smay and Ruth at El Taco de Mexico. Awesome food really!! Its so authentic that cow brain is on the menu. Then we were off to Cherry Creek for Gelato. Biked back downtown to see Chris and Hans. Common Grounds was having a poetry recital. Quite a crowd I must say. I went to the gym at night for the first time in ever. It was weird. Different crowd. I liked it tho. I made Chili but added WAY to much garlic. I have now removed the solids and am going to dispose of the liquids and reintroduce the solids to some not go garlicy liquids. OH the drama of being a chili cook!

No comments: