Friday, August 26, 2005

happy birthday mindy

Long night! I picked up some roses at the store then jumped on my bike and headed downtown. I avoided the whole police sobriety barricade. They were on Speer blvd and I was on the Cherry Creek trail with my flowers and wine in my water bottle :-). I have never felt so euro. Front Porch, the scene of the party was fabulous. I have been meaning to get there for a while. It was very chic but comfortable all at the same time. Mindy had a ton of friends there. We left shortly after my arrival and went to Tracks. It was a bit lame. Well it was a bit 18+. Ever had the sensation of going to a bar and having the tender tell you "we don't service alcohol?" What?!?!?!?! OK fine. Then the excitement began. Julie called me she had been in an accident. We rushed to 17th & Park. It was bad but nobody was hurt. Julie's car was un-drivable. The police came and were very nice. Julie and the girl she was in the accident with were very shaken but thankfully again they were safe. It turned out to be a long night. Special remarks to Smay who was so wonderful in comforting the other girl in the accident.

No comments: