Tuesday, August 30, 2005

charlie's revisited

It has been forever since I did a Charlie's night. I met Robert K, Geoff, Tony, Jerry D. Jr & Lisa out. I also met Susan F & Tom there. It was really a fun night. I forget sometimes how much fun I used to have when we use put these gay bar night things together. The crowd at Charlie's was standard. Poor Denver and its tired gay scene. For those of you who are big Stevie Nicks fans (Eric S) there is dude that can do a mean impersonation of Stevie. We saw his performance and had Robert K. Verify if it was truly this dudes own voice, It was! Very fun night. Enjoyable company. The night ended calmly. I made fun of the suburbanites who had to drive home and I rode my bike down the hill.

THE GERMANS ARE COMING!
My parents called me last night to tell me that Uli & Jorge Schlamcher, family friend from Aurich, Germany, will be stopping through Denver next week. Should be a very exciting day for all of us. I haven't seen these guys since 1994. I am not sure how I will entertain them yet. I had thoughts of taking them up Mt. Evans (the rode). Any ideas???? Let me know!!!! I am planning a tentative bar night next Tuesday for them!!!!

No comments: