Thursday, September 01, 2005

high times at the hi-dive

School, Lunch with the ladies, grocery shopping, chili making, gym, dog walking, cleaning, homework. It was a terribly productive day in the world of Pat. I wasn't the only one! Congratulations Eric S. Eric sold his first car yesterday! James B. Stopped by. It was nice to see my mostly absent neighbor. Arrived outside the Hi-Dive around 11p. It was perfect timing Mike M. Came riding down right behind Eric S. And I. Julie O. Came up right behind Mike. I met a great street performing bum named Too Tall while I was waiting outside. Susan F. Brian and Susan's neighbor Joey showed up about 10 minutes later. I said I wasn't going to drink but then accidentally ended up standing next to the beer boy DOH! The club was slow to fill up which is unusual. It was Erasure that got us all on the dance floor. What a shock! I enjoy the Hi-Dive because there is this layer of homo-erotica that's just awesome. Eric & Mike took off but, the rest of us danced till they kicked us out. Another great Hi-Dive night!!!

No comments: