Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Really?


Really? I mean, really? These people get to vote? The blonde chick that keeps budding in is my favorite. Where is that accent from? Annoyingsburg, Ohio? Someone should give that girl a big steaming cup of shut the fuck up!  I think I have found a formidable group of people who should be excluded from voting on November 4th. In their place we shall let an equal number of German and French citizens vote. Isn't it terrible that I would feel better if Both Germany and France were allowed to vote in our presidential election? I would fell better! It's the god darned truth! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that rocks!

grlwndrU2 said...

There is a lot of scary hair in this video... and what's with I-made-a-sign-from-a-file-folder guy? and I-don't-know-how-to-use-a-hair-clippy-correctly girl? Ohio is a scary, scary, SCARY state!

Anonymous said...

that was just sickening....
ruth