Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The complete collection...

of pictures from Rebecka's visit to Denver.

I think next year I am going to take St. Patrick's Day off. Working on St. Patrick's day is like every other day at the airport... everyone complains about their seat assignments and delayed flights, but they are all accessoriezd with green.

I went over to Smay's after work. She had a little party going. Kenny's mom was there, so I got to see where Kenny came from.

After everyone passed out I watched the movie Airport. It was filmed at Minneapolis airport, so it was very cool to see scenes of the main terminal packed with people circa 1970. The airline industry was so glamorous. A far far cry from the perils it is in today. I wish I could go back in time and experience the industry when it was at its prime.

No comments: