Sunday, June 24, 2007

All gayed out!

I went to my very first gay pride ever today. Lots of gay. Lots of pride. I met up with Michael and Bailey at the entrance of Cheeseman Park at 8:45am to watch the parade. Jeff, Matt, Daniel and Jamie joined us shortly after the parade started. The parade was quite entertaining. It was a freak show of sorts, for sure. The highlight was the Whole Foods float which was giving away those green reusable grocery bags. Score! Unfortunately, every fag in town will now have one. After the parade we disbanded and Jeff and I followed the parade down Colfax Ave. We rode right along with the floats. Colfax was packed. It was kind of cool being in the parade. After our stint in gay paradeom we headed to Snooze for some grub. Snooze rocks! After snooze we headed down to civic center to check out the gay festivities. It was like a flea market with homosexuals. We ran into Daniel and Jamie at the port-o-potties. Now, I am off to work.

2 comments:

Judy Benet said...

Very nice. Now when are WE going to Snooze?

August said...

Next time you have a hankering for free WFM schwag, you just let me know. I'll send out a care package.