Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hard Drive Hell



All I wanted to do was watch last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy. I went to restart my Dell Dimension 8400 and it just would not boot up to windows. What the fuck man, I thought. So, I called Dell Support which apparently is located in Hyderabad, India. Talking to the Dell tech heads in India is quite a miserable ordeal. I had an incredibly hard time understanding what they were trying to tell me (some techs were better or worse than others.) After discussing my problem with others I determined, or they determined, that my hard drive was kaput. I am proud to report that, after many threats of throwing the dell of the balcony and running off to the apple store, I have fixed my computer.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Glad to have you back, even though I think you should have bought a cute little mac.