Thursday, January 26, 2006

Zulema Exits!



This stupid Project Runway show has got me by the horns. I don't watch much TV but, last week when I was being anti-social I came across this survivor-esque, wreck on a runway Bravo production. Thank God I don't work Wednesday nights(Wed. 9/8 central on Bravo.) The Nubian like princess with beautiful skin and a cut throat personality, Zulema, was voted off Fashion Avenue last night. I was quite shocked. Now, I am by no means a fashion critic but I thought Zulema would last longer. She seemed to possess raw talent. Of course my drama teacher in high school told me I have raw talent and years later I realize that was a nice way of saying, you have no talent, but honestly I mean it, Zulema (in my opinion) is a very talented designer. Good Luck Chica! I can't fucking wait for next week!

No comments: