Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Kaiya!

My good friend and neighbor Kaiya celebrated her birthday yesterday. Mike, Ruth and I met up with her at Monarch Lounge downtown. We didn't stay too long because it was amateur night downtown. I can't deal with downtown on the weekends, all the fucking suburbanites venture out of their hood and into downtown. Downtown is something to be enjoyed on Sunday nights. I hope to further celebrate with Ms. Kaiya this week.

I got my car back on Friday night! It drives like a dream come true! Although it cost me a small fortune to repair the ghetto glide, I am glad that it is now in great working condition and sitting in front of my apartment. Not having a car for four days really wasn't so bad. I am very lucky to have such great friends that made sure I made it to work.

No comments: