Saturday, October 15, 2005

internet interactions

I first chatted with Troy Walker in 1998 on America On-Line. I was 19 and he was 18. We have chatted and talked on the phone for the past 7 years. Last night I met him face-to-face for the first time. It was awkwardly normal. We acted towards each other as if we have been friends for well 7 years. Troy moved to San Francisco from Denver as I was moving from Minnesota to Denver. Yesterday was the first time he had been back since he left in 2001.

We each had a glass of red at Paris on the Platte Wine Bar. Dinner was excellent at 240 Union. We drove around for a while checking out Troy's old neighborhoods. It was a very nice evening.

Now I guess I'll have to shove off to San Francisco to visit Troy. Damn!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ONLY LOOK AT PICTURES...
yes, I will get my digital camera fixed soon and I will have pictures on my blog. I promise!

No comments: