Saturday, September 24, 2005

hanging out with a bunch of good looking indie kids!

Work was furious! Busy and not enough help. I felt surrounded by needy poeple. This made me tired and not want to go out.

Vivian called and I broke down. Off to Lip Gloss we were.

Smay and Juile met me at my place and we drove down. The crowd was very good looking. My beer girl was there in the corner with her tub of beer. I love her! I wasn't going to drink but, I could'nt resist my beer girl. I drank. I got flat drunk. We met up with Vivian and her friend Dan. I was most pleased to run into Micheal. We all danced and drank and danced again.

We made a quick stop at Burger King on the way home (Thanks Smay! for driving.) and called it a night.

Cheese dick was a no-show apparently because of the 30+ minute wait to get in. We waited for about 1.

No comments: