Friday, July 18, 2008

Big August Plans


Angela and I will be ascending to the summit of Mount Elbert. At 14,443 feet Mount Elbert is the tallest peak in Colorado. In addition to the hike we will camp the night before and the night after. I have not gone tent camping in over a decade. I am thrilled. I think our experience at the cabin last weekend really inspired us to get back into the mountains and enjoy them while they are still there.

A day after returning from our camping/hiking expedition I am going to jet off to New York City to visit Flowerhead for a couple of days.

I think August will be a fantastic month in the life of Pat.

3 comments:

grlwndrU2 said...

It's Mt. ELBERT, my friend, no Albert!

Patrick said...

I always get that wrong. HELLUR

Judy Benet said...

It would be more fantastic if you were coming to visit Judy Benet on Aug 16th and go to the Faint show with her 2 days before her 30th bday!