Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Denver and the convention

And what convention am I referring to? Why the Libertarian Party convention. Hello? Didn't anyone tell these people that Denver.. has like.. reached its political convention quota for the year? Ah, what the hell it will bring in some money for the city. The convention is May 22 through the 26th at the Denver Adams Mark Hotel. Who knew Denver was such a political convention hot spot.

And now about the other convention... I am trying to convince Micheal and Matt to move into my 453 square foot condo for the week of the DNC. People are making a small fortune for renting their homes out for the convention. The Denver Post is estimating 50,000 visitors to the DNC. Yep, its going to be 3 gay men, a chocolate lab and one Epilady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can stay with me you big dope! And then you can PAY me the big bucks that those guys are going to pay you! Silly man. Is there any bundt cake left for me? It sure is pretty!