Thursday, April 17, 2008

Deluxe

The ambiance was sexy. The lighting was more conducive to sleeping than reading. It was so dark in there it was actually hard to read the menu. I think we looked like a bunch of old codgers trying to catch some light onto the menu. We moved the menu left to right up then down out and in looking for the spot with the most light. We finally had success reading the menu. We started with oyster shooters, which were sublime, and dumplings, also very good. I had pork tenderloin with the best fricken coleslaw I have ever eaten.

The cake came from Mulberry's Bakery on South Pearl. It was good, but I wouldn't cry in the night for it.



I think Baily has figured out that his parents went to Shanghai without him. He is very depressed. Nothing a bone and a walk can't cure... right boy?

No comments: