Monday, December 03, 2007

My new ride



About a month ago I went shopping at the Sunflower Market in the highlands. When I came out to my car (aka Miss America, The Periwinkle Ford, Christine) she* wouldn’t start. I tried for 40 minutes to get the beast going. After a bit of agony I decided that it was time to trade in the ol' Crown Vic for a new reliable and more efficient auto. Here is my new Honda Fit.

I realize that some people might view calling a car "she" to be a sexist action. I just don't think a car with a name like Miss America or Periwinkle is a dude. Nope, the Crown Vic was definitely a lady.

3 comments:

August said...

I checked one of these out at the Austin Statesman Car Show yesterday. It's pretty fun! Congrats!

Judy Benet said...

Sweet ride!

Deirdre said...

Love It!