Saturday, July 07, 2007

3 day weekend.

Well, I was supposed to be in New York right now visiting Flower head, but I could not get on a flight to New York and the flights back to Denver looked worse. So, here I am stuck with a 3 day weekend in Denver. Gay! I took a really nice bike ride yesterday evening down to Littleton (aka Littlefun) via the Platte River Trail and back up via Clarkson St.

Daniel and I had some beers at the Wrangler then enjoyed some fat girl pizza at Famous Pizza on Broadway. Apparently, there is a difference in the quality of pizza between the Broadway store and the Colfax store. Go to the Broadway store. After out slice Daniel took me to the Barker Lounge. I had never been in there before. The place looks like gay pop culture barfed on it. ew.

Daniel and I have decided that the gays are out of touch with modern design. It seems to me that (at least in Denver) gay bar = tacky. I'm bored with the gay bars up in here.

1 comment:

August said...

I had that same realization about bars this weekend as well. Bored bored bored.