Friday, July 20, 2007

The 20 year old post & playing THE game.

I don't really date. I think dating is annoying. It's awkward. I am always anxious wondering if the end of the date will result in a visit to the bedroom. I'm a dude, what can I say? After all, I am a very happy single person. What is with this “other half” bull shit anyways? I left my other half in Minnesota when I lost 80 pounds. I don't want that half back for Christ sake. Or, maybe, I am missing a half. I enjoy doing things half assed. Maybe if I found my "other half" I would do things whole assed.

Anyways, I met this dude. I won't say where because it’s too cliché. He seems to have his shit together which is like such a turn on. He has three jobs, a mortgage, a nice car and plans for the future. He is 5'11, in good shape and has really, really beautiful eyes. So far so good, right... yeah, he's 20! You’re appalled? How do you think I feel? What the flying f*** am I doing with a 20 year old. The little shit can't even drink. Oh and what's worse... I think (or thought) I really like him. Now for the good news... we're playing the game. I won't call him because I'm not sure he's that into me, and he's not calling me. He keeps sending me emails telling me he wants to see me. blah blah blah, that’s not a good sign. I have a feeling that before the end of August his name will be on my tombstone of fancied gents.

No comments: