Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catch Up - Party Month!

June has been milestone party month. Two Fridays ago Ruth hosted her graduation party in the Emerson Plaza court yard. After 27 years of study at the University of Denver Ruth has obtained her degree in religious studies. When asked what she will do with her degree she responds "I'm going to start arguments at parties." That is an excellent use of a degree, I think. Her party was part of a capacity test for the court yard. She was able to squeeze 72 guests into our court yard that comfortably, on a good day, seats 12.


Sally, Ruth & Meg. These are Ruth's internet friends.



2 days after Becker was hit by a car, and almost died, he
is happy to be rocking out at the party.


Ruth and Joy.


Ruth and her sister, Sarah.

Last Wednesday was the kick off to SmayFest 2007. Sheri May turned 30 this year. The party started at around 1pm last Wednesday and the last of the party guests are on their way to the airport as I write this. Yes folks, that’s like a 6 day party or some shit like that. Sheri had a really good time, I suspect. The 2 high moments of the party were when the stripper arrived and when her gift was brought in which is a big pink cruiser bike including a basket for beer and a cup holder. I will post some pictures when I get them from the La Fonda Ladies. My contribution, to the party, was 24 pounds of hot wings and some beer cheese dip. I hate hot wings now. I can just picture those poor little chickens laying around with no legs. poor chickens with no legs.

No comments: