Saturday, May 19, 2007

Taipei Day 3

By night market, I meant gay bar. The night market was crowded and overwhelming. The private food stand smells were rather putrid. We walked around Shida Night Market (which smelled like shida) for about 45 minutes then decided to get some fresh air at Fresh, one of Taipei's premier gay bars. It is three floors of Taiwanese homo bliss. The first floor is the main bar. It was extremely smoky. The second floor was the dance floor. The third floor featured a cozy sofa room and a really cool balcony featuring elephant tables and a lovely aroma of insense.

Today, we are heading to the Core Pacific Living Mall. I want to go there because I have added this mall to some of my cities in Sim City 4. We are then going to take in high tea at the Grand Palace Hotel (also featured in SC4.) Then, we are going on a mission to find a pastry shop Ruth took us to on day 1. They have the best pineapple cake in town and I want to bring some home.

No comments: