Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Allow me to explain my absence.

I have found myself in one of life’s big ass ruts. This one’s a doosey too. I think I am sick of Denver. I know I am sick of my job. So, what is one to do? Should I change my job, my location or both? The fact that I still have not completed my degree is hindering my options. I have decided that I cannot leave Denver until I receive my degree. I feel like if I did leave Denver I may never complete my degree. I have made a tentative life decision... tentative is the key word here. I am going to work part time at the airline and increase my class load. In addition, I would like to get a part time job at a restaurant. After all, if I am going to open an ice cream parlor someday I should have some sort of experience with the industry. I guess my quarter life crisis has crested and now its decision time. I guess I will have to see how I feel tomorrow :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bunny! I am so sorry that you are not having very much fun right now. I think your decision is a good one and if you finish school faster - you can move on faster. Just make sure when you move on - TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!
*clings to you*
r

Judy Benet said...

I am right there with you, P. I think you've made the right decision, better to finish up school where you're at. I can't wait til I get out of this town, too!