Monday, August 14, 2006

weekend bbq a smasing success

What was meant to be a small gathering turned into a reunion of sorts. Michael Mancini and I decided to have a small "nearing the end of summer" soiree. After a few phone calls it turned into a rather healthy gathering. The Emerson Plaza gang (aka my neighbors) showed up in rather impressive amounts. I must admit my timing in the whole barbequing thing was rather off. My meat came later then I would have preferred it to. Although, my mother's broccoli salad was a huge success. And, thank God, because as I mentioned above my meat came out later then I wanted it to.

I also decided to make Sangria. Well, I sort of fucked it up. Well I decided to make my Sangria in one of those big ass bottles that cheap, shitty table wine are housed in. Well, I shoved the fruit through the small bottle neck. In the end 6 peaches, 4 oranges & 4 lemons were stuck in the bottle. What the fuck, Patrick?? Better Sangria next time.

No comments: