Sunday, August 27, 2006

myday on myspace



Thursday morning I woke up on Smay's couch. Mornings that start this way are never good! I spent the first few hours watching the first season of Gray's Anatomy. After that grew boring I decided to slum on myspace. I did a search for some old high school friends and I was completely disturbed to find a plethora of Woodbury folk who finally got around to joining the myspace craze. I sent off some reuniting emails to people I haven’t seen for 8+ years. I saw myspace pages for people I forgot existed. It was interesting to hear how people had progressed in their conquest for happiness or fame.

After doing a little digging I came across a rather telling photo which prompted me to call my old high school buddy Marin in Austin, TX. I hate chatting on the phone but the two of us gabbed for an hour and a half about the people in our past. It was most amusing.

Check out this link to Martin's blog: http://www.notethisblog.com/2006/08/past-drags-me-out-of-closet-and-kicks.asp