Friday, January 20, 2006

I have finally come to terms with 2005 Part 2

January
I hosted a New Years Eve Party. The food turned out great. Around midnight it turned into a sausage party good for some guests, bad for others.

February
I turned 26. I Celebrated with friends at Wazee Supper Club


Smay and I went to Buenos Aires.


Mike & Matt adopted Bailey.

March
I Ran 123 Miles in one month.

April
I Attended four Rockies games. (I attended 4 all year, all in april.)

May

A group of us saw The Rockey Horror Picture show performed live and on screen at the Oriental Theatre.

A group of us Saw Erasure at the Paramount Theatre

June
I Told my parents that I am gay.

July

We had a great 4th party at the Condo. I made a 4th of July Cake.

August

I Hiked my first 14er, Mt Bierstadt.



A group of us went white water rafting trip.

September
A group of us saw Tori Amos at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Kayia and I saw Dave Matthews Band at Red Rocks Amphitheater.


Joerg and Uli visited Denver. I had'nt seen either of them since 1991.

I Celebrated 8 years with UAL.

October
Mom retired after 34 years of teaching.
A group of is saw Gwen Steffani in Concert.
I Met Troy. (officilly)

November
Rebecka Medin visited Denver.

December
Kaiya and I saw Dave Matthews at Madison Square Garden 2 nights in a row.
I spent 36 hours with family in Las Vegas for the Christmas Holiday.

No comments: