Wednesday, November 09, 2005

watch out christmas here comes america!

Have you noticed it yet? The Christmas crap. Slowly but surly it is beginning to appear. The commercials have commenced. SHIT! I haven't begun Christmas shopping yet! What am I going to do? My mom asked me yesterday "What do you want for Christmas?" "More time for Christmas shopping" I replied. It should be law that Christmas decorations are not allowed to appear until t he day after Thanksgiving.

SORRY FOR MY ABSENSE
I have been really bad at updating my blog. My apologies, for those of you who depend on my blog for workday boredom relief. I cannot think of anything earth shattering that I should be reporting.

I met this nice guy named Rich last Wednesday. We had cocktails at Parallel 17 then met up with Julie a Frazier at Hi-Dive. Rich is very nice and he knew every word of every song they played. Remarkable! Last night we a couple drinks at his place then shoved off to Broadway’s. A shabby gay bar with moments of decent interior design pieces. The crowd can be described very much the same. It is Rich's spot to hang so I'm sure I'll be back.

No comments: